Pages

Animal Cruelty

Animal Cruelty is the way of nature. Let me explain... The nature is designed that way. First I will be talking about the cruelty of animals, not as eating animals. In my understanding the animal cruelty is when people are beating up animals, treat them bad, throw them out on the streets. For some reasons I've seen on the street only the old dogs and cats. When I see an old dog on the street, it tickles my nerve. As people say, dog is a man's best friend. And it's true, I had several for many years unfortunately they died, but the point is that I understand that dogs are very loyal. When dogs get old people don't want to take care of them and spend time with them. Dogs are like humans, they understand everything. For example, I have personally seen a trainer beat on a dog because they simply wanted to play and do what was told by the owner. No way, in this case or any case don't beat a dog. Don't beat any animal.
Many farms as we call these days for animals are over loader. Animals are staying in cages. For example, gees or a chicken are locked up in the cage and no room to run around. Basically they are in the life time jail. Imagine this, a human is born and from the first day they get locked p in jail for life. People, how good is that.
Do you know that humans are animals too. All animals have the instinct for a survival. But humans, I don't think there is one out there. Most people live for their own good. They kill animals to wear. think of the fast the kids in Africa have nothing to eat... That extra food that people buy, then throw it away because it was in the fridge for too long and went bad.
We all animals in a way. "Respect your own and help out others. Live in harmony..."