Pages

Dog Pain Relief Solutions Using Microcurrent Therapy



Corky is my adorable and active Lhasa Apso; he's also an agility expert.Corky eventually became a champion in the agility ring.His favorite is running through the tunnels.Our training sessions and competitions are his life.On my sixteenth birthday, I received Corky as a gift.Corky was a real pain the neck: he destroyed things at home and even ate our food but still, he was adorable.It was frustrating and I didn't know what to do.One day, I told myself that I should check out the internet for some answers.I found out that dogs like Corky are the best athletes and fortunately, I stumbled upon a training center for agility dogs.Corky became calmer at home and it was easier to manage him on a leash after several training sessions.
Corky slowed down when he got older.He was showing symptoms like stiffness and his footing wasn't as sure as it was.I thought that it was time to retire him.He despised his retirement.Corky, then, became anxious and depressed.So there I was in front of the computer, looking for answers to Corky's problems.I found a center that uses electronic current to help pets achieve balance in their bodies, it's called Midwest Microcurrent.This place is amazing.
After a thorough evaluation by some o the staff at Midwest Microcurrent, Corky was diagnosed with arthritis, anxiety and depression.I became excited when I was told that he can do most of the Alpha-Stim sessions at home.By purchasing the Alpha-Stim machine, I don't have to bring him to Midwest Microcurrent every single day.I'm so happy that Midwest Microcurrent has helped me in bringing back the old Corky.Dog anxiety and canine depression can be debilitating to a canine.Dog cranial electrotherapy stimulation or CES was one of the microcurrent therapies we used on Corky.Corky's anxiety and depression were relieved in one session by using a proprietary waveform clipped to the ear.The Alpha-Stim Control System uses tiny electrical impulses to stimulate the impulses in the body.By putting the electrodes directly on Corky's hips we were able to relieve most of the arthritis pain.The physical rehabilitation helped in avhieving dog pain relief.We even used an underwater treadmill to encourage Corky to reach his previous state of fitness.Corky was always very relaxed and would sleep soundly when we got home, after one of the Alpha-Stim sessions.
Article Source: http://www.articleviral.com