Pages

Pit Bull


Many people say that Pit Bulls are crazy. Very false. Why you might ask. It depends how you train them, depends on how you grow with them. When you get a dog, it's pert of you family. think of the dog like your kid or something. Because when you take care of them you are giving them love and you also get loved right back. You have to take care of you Pit, because if you don't then why get it. Why waist you money and time? think about it. Pit Bulls are great dog. They absolutely love kids and they love humans. To make sure that you dog is not aggressive take it at a young age around people so it get used to them. For example, in America most dog that I have met are very friendly. I also traveled to Europe and tell you what, dog over there are not friendly at all. They are like crazy maniac killing machines. They want to bite anything that around them. But I have managed to go around that, because when animal, any animal fears you, you already a winner. The animals automatically start obeying you. Let me get back to my story about a Pit Bulls. Pit Bulls are incredibly smart and very careful with people. For example, when I play around with my pup and when we play he like to chew on my fingers, very gently. I wanted to experience and one time I started to say when my Pit was chewing on my fingers that his hurting me. And I started to make sounds like his really hurting me. I took my hand out of pit's mouth and turned my back to him. Guess what? He started to cry on me. That big giant and all muscular creature (130 lbs) started to cry because I told him that he was hurting me. I always take him around people and around little kids and he loves to play with them. When he is playing with little kids he is afraid. Anybody could say that my Pit is a little wussy. Four of the kids were play with my Pit Bull and believe it or not he was scared to move. I guess he was scared that he would hurt them.
This is my little story about my Pit Bull and man's best friend.