Pages

Domestic Cat

The cats became domestic form the ancient Egypt. Back then people kept cats because they consider the cat as a protectors of home. Also they considered the cats as a war symbol, the lioness. One of the most known breeds that Egyptians had was Abyssinian.
Abyssinian cats have very presentable look. The cats have very long body in comparison to the other domestic cats. Abyssinian cats have a long necks, long tale, and legs. Also comparing Abyssinian cats to other domestic have very big ears. Their color is dark orange just like lions, kind of brownish color.

Also I would like to talk little pit about the Bengal. The Bengal is a breed of three generation of domestic felin and a Asian Leopard Cat. The have the same spotting. As you remember, the spots on the animals are just like the finger prints humans have. You be able to tell which one is which.
I have one and it's great. First when I got it, the cat was very wild and very energetic. It was hiding places and jumping on different things like it's hunting for prier.
Back then I was not much into cats, I was more of a dog lover. But the Bengals are so amazing, they are just like the dogs, but in the body of the cat. The Bengals are very smart. I was surprised when I was talking with my cat and it understood everything I was telling her. They are so smart, not like the most cats. Most cats are on their own. I mean they just do their own thing and when ever you want to teach them something you have to put a lot of time and effort into them. The Bengals are so different in this case. You tell them something once or may be twice and that's it, they know what's up.